While on the go connect with your account using your mobile phone device
- Using your smartphone
- Using your text-enabled cell phone
- Telephone banking (mobile or landline)
Connect with online banking using your smartphone and perform the following functions:
- View account balance and activity
- Perform immediate and post-dated transfers
- View scheduled transfers
- Perform immediate and post-dated payments
- View scheduled bill payments
- Delete scheduled bill payments
Text-enabled cell phone
With Mainstreet's mobile banking service you can use text messaging on your mobile phone to get account balances and transaction history. Mobile banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. Just send a quick text message to your account and you'll receive a message back. It's fast, it's easy and it's free* and available to all text-enabled phones!
If you are registered for Online Banking, no additional registration is required.
Don't have online banking? Contact your nearest branch to sign up today.
- Login to your online banking account and click on mobile banking.
- Enter your mobile phone information.
- You'll receive a text message with your passcode.
- Confirm your passcode and select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking.
To check your account balance, simply text BAL to MONEY (66639). Within moments, you will receive a text message with your account balance information.
To check all of your account balances, simply text BAL ALL to MONEY (66639). You'll receive a text message with the balance information for all your selected accounts.
To view your recent account activity, simply text ACT to MONEY (66639). You'll receive a text message with the five most recent transactions on your account.
To make things even simpler, you can save the short code MONEY (66639) in your phone for quick and easy access. You can even save your text messages and simply resend for future use.
Your personal information is always secure — the only details transmitted will be your account balance or recent account activity. Even if you lose your phone, no one can make changes to your account, steal funds, or see your personal and financial information. And, it's quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if needed.
*Note: Standard text messaging rates may apply depending on your provider and plan.