Call for nominations are currently open!
3 Director Positions (3 x 3 year terms)
Nomination period is open December 16, 2022 - February 13, 2023
What are we looking for?
The Board is looking for people who possess the skills, experience and values needed for Mainstreet to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex financial environment. Mainstreet recognizes and embraces the needs of a diverse board. Broad diversity in skills, experience, gender, and culture are beneficial in representing our members.
The core credit union competencies are:
- Financial literacy
- Regulatory environment
- Board & CEO performance
- Governance & ethics
- Risk management oversight
- Credit union operations
- Strategic planning
Based on gap analysis and succession planning, our main recruitment focus includes:
- IT governance/risk
- Strategic governance
If you have questions, you may contact the Directors on the Nomination Committee, or the Corporate Secretary:
April Williams (Corporate Secretary) email@example.com
Paul Harris (Board Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Denys (Board Member) email@example.com
Saving & submission instructions
- Download the PDF using the link above
- Fill in your information (if you have Adobe, you will be able to sign electronically; if you do not have Adobe, you can still fill in the rest of the information, but will need to print the form and sign)
- Save PDF to your device using file name "Director Candidate Info Package and Nomination Form 2023 – YOUR NAME"
- If you do NOT have Adobe, print your form, sign, scan and then save as a PDF on your computer (you can also bring the signed nomination form to your branch if you cannot scan the form)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with attached application by February 13, 2023