By entering Mainstreet Credit Union’s student scholarship I confirm/agree that
- I am attending a full-time undergraduate or master’s post-secondary program of study in Fall 2021 at a Canadian university or college
- I am between the ages of 17-26 within this calendar year
- If I am not yet a Mainstreet Credit Union member if I am selected as the winner I will open a membership and a chequing account (free options available) and acknowledge that the monetary prize will be deposited to my Mainstreet chequing account.
- My full-time residence outside of the time I may be away for school is in Chatham-Kent, London-Middlesex, Huron-Perth, or Sarnia-Lambton.
- I consent to Mainstreet Credit Union using my name and likeness to promote the winners of the scholarship program.
- All personal and other information provided to Mainstreet Credit Union for the purpose of the Scholarship must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading.
- To receive the prize I confirm that I will be required to provide proof of: official enrolment and acceptance to college or university program for Fall 2021 and payment of tuition, ID/proof of identity. Failure to provide requested items may result in disqualification and a selection of another scholarship recipient.
Content of submissions are prohibited to contain, depict or refer to any crude, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, disparaging, discriminatory, offensive, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable language, activity, or other content (all as determined by Mainstreet Credit Union at their sole discretion).
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges chosen by the contest organizers. The decisions of the judges on all matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive, and not open to dispute.
A judge will be considered to be in a conflict of interest if the Submission involves:
- a friend
- an immediate family member (as defined above)
- an institutional colleague; or
- a person with whom the judge is involved in a dispute
By entering this competition, you irrevocably and exclusively assign all copyright, without limitation of time, place, medium, support or language, in the post to Mainstreet Credit Union and waive all legal and moral rights to your content in favour of Mainstreet Credit Union. Accordingly, you acknowledge that Mainstreet Credit Union will have the unrestricted and exclusive right to use the post and its contents for any purpose, including but not limited to, publishing it in Mainstreet’s web and social sites for promotional purposes without further compensation. Mainstreet also has the right to (but is not required to) use your name, image, likeness, age, biographical information and school name. You confirm that you are the sole author of the submission and that you own all rights to it and are able to fully assign all rights to Mainstreet as contemplated above.