Mainstreet Credit Union believes in the community clubs, groups, and non-profits that strengthen and add vibrancy to the communities where we live, work and play.
We are pleased to offer our qualifying local community groups and non-profits our special Mainstreet Community & Non-Profit chequing account with no monthly fee in recognition of the important work and contributions you make to our communities and its members.
The following groups* qualify to receive our community and non-profit chequing discount:
- Registered charities and non-profits
- Societies and service clubs
- Community events run by volunteers
- Recreation leagues and associations
*Terms & Conditions
- All accounts require 2 representatives/signers and 1 minimum must be a personal or business member with Mainstreet.
- Please speak to your branch representative for required documentation and qualifications for this account.
- The community group or association must not be in support or have a mission or mandate that is not in alignment with Mainstreet's corporate values (if so it removes eligibility for this free account type).
- Community groups must operate and be based within our Mainstreet catchment area (Chatham-Kent, Sarnia-Lambton, Huron-Perth, London-Middlesex)