Banking online means access to all your accounts and so many services anywhere, anytime
Sending and receiving funds are just a click away. Whether it’s sending travel money to a friend or slipping some grocery funds to your son at university, Interac e-Transfers are a fast, convenient, and secure way to send funds through the trusted Interac® Network to anyone with an email address or mobile phone and a Canadian bank account.Learn More
Interac® Online is a secure and easy way to use your Mainstreet chequing account to pay for your online purchases. It’s fast, easy and secure. Payments are processed using our secure online banking environment. Your financial data, card numbers and login information are never shared with merchants or other third party.Learn More
Looking for Interac for Business?
2-step verification is being enabled for all Mainstreet members using our online banking or mobile apps to add an additional layer of security to your banking experience.Learn More
Reset your online banking password
Personal Access Code (PAC)/online banking password reset will be enabled for all Mainstreet members. All members will now have the ability to change their PAC/online banking password at any time through online banking.Learn More
To login you will use all digits found across the front of your Mainstreet debit card and then your online banking password/Personal Access Code (PAC).
Note: If you will be banking regularly on the same computer - for your convenience, you can select to memorize your login information. Your login will be memorized and you will only be required to input your password.
- You should not register a card on shared or public computers.
- Cookies are used to identify registered computers. If you clear your cookies, you will be required to re-add the memorized account.
To remove or reset a memorized account
- Using the device where you have your login saved, in the login to online banking box on website homepage click the line "manage memorized accounts" and "delete" the old debit card.
- Login using your new debit card by typing all digits found across the front of your new card.
- You will enter your existing online banking password in the password box.
- If you would like you can click the box “memorize this card” - recommended only if you are on a personal computer and would like to not have to type your debit card in the future. Your browser may ask you if you would like to save/memorize your login and password - we recommend you do not select this option.
Make sure your finances add up.
Sign up for Alerts now through MemberDirect Online Banking and receive important information on your account activities at your fingertips.
This new free feature allows you to receive notifications about important events that have occurred in your online bank accounts via email, text message or both.
What alerts are available?
You can choose to receive an alert when:
- New payee is added
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) has been changed
- Your online bank account is locked out and/or there was an incorrect response to your security question
- Online login
- An INTERAC e-Transfer recipient is added
How do I sign up for alerts?
- Login to MemberDirect Online Banking
- In upper left hand menu click on “messages and alerts” tab
- Go to "manage contacts" and enter your email and/or cell phone
- Click on “manage alerts”
- Click on the title for each alert you would like to add and click “get started” to setup each individual alert
- Read the alerts agreement and click “I accept” to proceed with setup
- The final step is the selection of Alerts you want sent to you. Click Alerts under the shortcuts tab on the Member Services page. Select the Alert type (security, activity, balance, payment, all), where you would like it sent (email/text) and the specific accounts you would like the Alerts on. Click submit at the bottom of each account alert setup page.