Registered Retirement Income Funds and Other Options
You've worked and saved for your golden years. Now they are here and you are ready to reap the rewards. Make the most of your RRSPs, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan and/or Registered Pension Plan by choosing the wisest retirement income plan for you.
What are the benefits of an RRIF?
- You control the amount of income you receive
- You control the types of investments your RRIF supports
- At death, the balance of your RRIF is available to your survivors
- Useful for estate preservation
- Most flexible type of retirement income option
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRAO)
FSRAO's role is to protect depositors of Ontario credit unions. All insurable non-registered deposits are covered up to $250,000. Insurable deposits in registered accounts have unlimited deposit coverage. This is free automatic coverage for you our members!