Sign up for Alerts now through MemberDirect Online Banking and receive important information on your account activities at your fingertips.
This new free feature allows you to receive notifications about important events that have occurred in your online bank accounts via email, text message or both.
What Alerts are available?
You can choose to receive an alert when:
- New payee is added
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) has been changed
- Your online bank account is locked out and/or there was an incorrect response to your security question
- Online login
- An INTERAC e-Transfer recipient is added
How do I sign up for Alerts?
- Login to MemberDirect Online Banking
- In upper left hand menu click on “messages and alerts” tab
- Go to "manage contacts" and enter your email and/or cell phone
- Click on “manage alerts”
- Click on the title (coloured in blue) for each alert you would
like to add and click “get started” to setup each individual alert
- Read the alerts agreement and click “I accept” to proceed with setup
- The final step is the selection of Alerts you want sent to you. Click
Alerts under the shortcuts tab on the Member Services page. Select the
Alert type (security, activity, balance, payment, all), where you
would like it sent (email/text) and the specific accounts you would
like the Alerts on. Click submit at the bottom of each account alert